Sunday, November 22, 2009

Introducing... "JUST JEMIA..."

Welcome to my blog! This blog has been a long time in the making... It has evolved from the many comments, posts and status updates on my Facebook page. Numerous FB friends have been pushing me to take my outlandish, honest, "no holds barred," that's "JUST JEMIA" thoughts to the blog level... Well... HERE GOES NOTHING!

I don't really have a MAIN topic that I will be focusing on in my writings, but I'm just going to go with the flow. My hopes are to discuss and share my opinions on REAL LIFE TOPICS, ISSUES, CONTROVERSIES, RELATIONSHIPS, DEBATES, HUMOROUS SCENARIOS, etc., that will appeal to EVERYONE. This is not a "male bashing" women ONLY blog... LOL. ;) To get the ball rolling, I will start off with a few entries and thoughts taken from my Facebook comments.

Feel free to share with me the topics you'd like to discuss and I'd love to read your comments & feedback! I will be posting as often as possible!

Here we go!

Enjoy!

JUST JEMIA :o)

3 comments:

  1. Good idea! I actually like reading your fb posts because they keep me laughing! Good job on your page! Hope you get lots of feedback. . . Im sure that you can come up with some interesting topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to stop by and show you some love here. Excellent post. Stay tuned for my website coming 2010 www.askReezy.com
    -Renaldo

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course, i had to come thru and show support and so far, so good! thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete