Monday, November 23, 2009

Blog #2: UNDERWEAR: To Wear Them Or NOT To Wear Them?

So, I told you my posts were going to be a bit random, sometimes a bit "off color" but they are TRUE TO LIFE thoughts based on recent conversations or experiences I've had... :o)
So, there's panties, thongs, g-strings, boxers, boxer briefs, briefs, bloomers, knickers, drawers... the list could go on and on...

Lately I've been coming across people who openly admit that they DON'T WEAR underwear...

Do you wear underwear? How do you personally feel about going "commando?" LOL!

For women, most claim they don't wear underwear because of the unsightly panty lines, they prefer to let it "breathe," or they just like the way it makes them feel free "down there"...

On the other hand, women who ALWAYS wear underwear claim that they thought it was disgusting not to wear underwear. That it's unsanitary, ruins your clothing and has got to be uncomfortably awkward!

For the "free-balling" men, they claimed that it was just comfortable and enjoyed the way it felt... While the other guys said that not wearing underwear was uncomfortable and caused chafing or irritation.

To each his own, I guess?! LOL!

How would you feel, if you found out your date, significant other or spouse didn't wear underwear? Ladies, would you think the guy was weird or nasty? Or would you think it was kind of sexy and adventurous?

Fellas, if a lady tells you that she doesn't wear panties, is she automatically labeled as being "easy" or a "freak" or is she just a woman that knows her comfort levels??

Upon my research, and I even took the time out to ask my gynecologist, and he stated that, "it is very healthy not to wear underwear, as it keeps the area dry and cool."

So my thoughts are, many women and men don't wear underwear at all. Ladies, if you wear very short skirts then it is probably wiser to wear underwear, but if your skirts are knee length or you wear pants, go ahead. It's completely OK to not wear "undies." In fact, it has been proven that some underwear are worse for you than wearing nothing at all. Panties made of non-cotton fabrics that don't breathe can trap moisture, warmth and secretions which can cause bacteria to grow. And we all know... BACTERIA, is NOT what you want... yuck...

So, ultimately, this boils down to a PERSONAL CHOICE... Either you're all about the freedom down there, or you're NOT.

So are you wondering, "do I wear underwear?" LOL! That's only for me & my "other half" to know! *wink*

Is one way "wrong" and another way "right?" What's your thoughts?


~JUST JEMIA :o)



2 comments:

  1. This answer goes both ways for me. It depends on what I'm wearing and how I'm feeling as to whether or not I wear undies. If I'm wearing a dress or skirt, no underwear! If I'm wearing jeans, underwear are a must because it feels a litte weird to me not to. (friction) ha ha BUT,I have to wear underwear to church because I would just feel terribly weird not wearing any!! And boxer briefs are a complete turn on!! A man with no undies is a little weird in my opinion but hey, to each his own!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! Steph, I feel you! I'm still laughing at "friction"... So basically, you're walking the fence huh?! :o)

    ReplyDelete